People often think that arranging transportation for their wedding day is just a matter of a few hours or even minutes. But its time they realize that transportation planning is not so simple. If left for ‘later’, it can become one of the most time-consuming things to plan!
Planning Your Wedding Day Transport for Guests
- First and foremost, you need to determine the time frame appropriate to begin the transportation planning. An ideal time period is most likely to be at least 3 to 4 months before the main event.
- Next, you must decide what type of transportation you want to provide to your wedding guests. Once you have decided the type of vehicle you want, you have to look for vehicle rental companies in town. Let’s say if you have decided to go for a Baltimore Limousine so search for reputed Bus Charter Baltimore providers offering charter bus services for wedding events.
- After you have chosen a suitable transportation service provider, next thing is to sign the contract. But before that, make sure to ask the company about their cancellation policy, just in case you change your mind later on.
- Before booking any vehicle, especially a charter or Baltimore Party Buses make sure that you know the exact number of guests who needs the transportation; unless of course, you are just being a chivalrous host and providing the service to one and all. You can include small response cards along with the invite, to ask them whether they need to be picked and dropped to/from the venue or they will manage on their own.
- Check with all the hotels you have booked for the guests, plus the venue of the ceremony and the reception. Always cross-check the addresses of all the locations that you have given to the Coach Bus Rental in Baltimore to avoid any last moment troubles.
- Ask the bus company to prepare a transportation schedule. Then send a copy of that schedule to all the hotels so that they can display it on the front desk for the convenience of your guests. But make sure they write the bride and groom’s name on the notice because you are not the only one who will be having rooms booked in the hotel!